Advertising & Sponsorship on Tuts+
Tuts+ helps millions of people worldwide learn creative and technical skills.
Free tutorials and articles on the Tuts+ network of websites attract a huge community of passionate and highly engaged people in areas such as design and illustration, web development, audio production, photography, 3D, animation, game design, video production, arts, crafts, computing, and more.
The Tuts+ network includes some of the world’s leading tutorial sites and online communities:
- Psdtuts+ — Photoshop tutorials, articles, news and insights from top designers.
- Vectortuts+ — Vector illustration with tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
- Audiotuts+ — Tools and techniques to record, produce, mix and master audio tracks.
- Aetuts+ — Motion graphics and video effects with Adobe After Effects.
- Cgtuts+ — Computer graphics and 3D modelling in Maya, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, and more.
- Phototuts+ — Photography tutorials on composition, hardware, post-production, and more.
- Mobiletuts+ — Mobile development including iOS, Android, HTML5, jQuery, UI/UX, and more.
- Webdesigntuts+ — Web design tutorials on HTML/CSS, eCommerce, UX, fonts, workflow, and more.
- Wptuts+ — Wordpress tutorials on how to create themes, widgets, plugins, and more.
- Mactuts+ — Tutorials on how to use your Mac and OS X more effectively.
- Gamedevtuts+ — Game development such as level layout, game design, coding, and industry tips.
- Crafttuts+ — Everything crafty, including ceramics, crochet, knitting, woodwork, and printmaking.
Why Advertise or Sponsor Content on Tuts+?
Are you seeking to reach a large audience of creative and technical people who are tech-savvy, open to new ideas, and keen to upgrade their toolkits? Do you need a targeted and cost-effective way to build brand awareness, engage and inform your target audience, and attract more people to your site?
Tuts+ can help you achieve your marketing objectives.
Tuts+ offers a range of advertising and sponsorship options for relevant brands, including display advertising, sponsored articles, custom tutorials, and other creative alternatives. You can target a specific Tuts+ website, or easily combine selected sites in our extensive network for maximum impact.
Enquire about Advertising & Sponsorship
Our advertising representative, Jeremy Hurley from TechCrowds, would be happy to discuss your needs, provide you with our media kit and statistics, and propose how we can help you. Fill in the form below and he’ll be in touch soon: