Hello everyone! Today, our friends from UPrinting are sponsoring yet another giveaway on our site. This time, by offering 2 free 24 x 36 posters to 5 lucky Psdtuts readers, with a twist. One of the posters that they will be giving away will be artwork provided by Psdtuts author, Ed Lopez from his latest premium tutorial, Glacialis. The second poster can printed with any artwork of your choosing. UPrinting is an online printer that offers all sorts of online printing services. They do everything from business cards, to, of course, poster printing. To enter, all you have to do is answer the following question correctly:
Update: Congratulations Josh Allen, Felix Finger, Silviu Stefu, Dustin Rhodes, and Pam Wolfe! You have all won a free print by Ed Lopez from UPrinting as well as a print of your choosing. We have forwarded your contact information on to the people at UPrinting and they should be in touch soon. Thanks so much everyone! We really appreciate your participation.
What is the largest standard size available for large format posters?
To find the answer, simply browse to UPrinting’s website where you can discover the answer. Once you have discovered the answer, submit it using this form. The winners will be chosen at random from those of you who answered correctly.
Ed Lopez’s Glacialis
Below is a sample of the 24 x 36 inch print that you can win.
Up for Grabs
- A free 24 x 36 print of Ed Lopez’s Glacialis poster (x5)
- A free 24 x 36 custom poster print (x5)
- To enter, fill out this form and enter the correct answer. The answer can be found on UPrinting’s website.
- Only enter once. If you enter more than once, you will be disqualified.
- Follow UPrinting on Twitter of Facebook (Optional)
- Make sure to enter a valid email address so that we can contact you.
- Entries will be accepted until Friday, March 25, 2011 at 11:59 PM, EST.
- Open to U.S. and International residents.
- Free shipping.
Thanks everyone and good luck!