Today we’ve launched our refreshed inspiration gallery Creattica and, along with the updated design and new features for finding and contacting creatives for hire, we’ve also added some new categories! To help get the new sections off the ground, we’re giving away $1000 in cold, hard cash to one Creattica user. Read on to learn how you can win all those moneys!
So we’ve got ten new categories of inspiration now up on Creattica: Email Design, Mobile Design, Vector Graphics, Photo Retouching, Icon Design, Brochures, Book Covers, Tshirt Designs, Skate & Snowboard Art, and Desktop, iPad and iPhone Wallpapers. All you have to do is submit your work to one of these twelve categories before June 1st. We’ll run our usual review process and any items showcased in the new categories will be an eligible entry! One approved item will be selected at random and the lucky winner will get US$1000 in cash, paid to a PayPal account.
How to Enter
Submitting your work is super easy:
- Create an account on Creattica or log in to your existing account
- Submit an item to one of the ten eligible categories (written above) before June 1st
- If your work gets approved for inclusion to Creattica, then check back on this post on July 1st when we’ll be announcing the winner! We’ll also contact the winner via the email on their Creattica account – so make sure your details are correct!
Terms & Conditions
- Whether an item is included in the Creattica gallery is entirely up to the discretion of the Creattica review staff. Their decision is final.
- You upload as many entries as you wish, and any that are approved will be counted as valid entries.
- Work you submit must be entirely your own work and you must be the copyright holder (don’t submit other people’s work!) If its discovered you’ve uploaded someone else’s work we’ll throw out all your entries.
- Your items must be submitted by June 1st 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time to be eligible, but approval into the gallery may happen after that date.
- There will only be one winner and they will be selected by means of a random selection algorithm between all items approved in the twelve eligible categories. Each item showcased in one of those categories will count as one entry.
- The selected item’s creator will be contacted via the email address given in their account to claim their prize. If the creator does not reply with their PayPal address within 14 days, a new winner will be selected randomly and contacted in the same way.
And we’ve drawn a winner, the winner of the $1000 prize is Valeria who does some brilliant Photo Retouching work like this bit of Fashion Retouching. Congratulations Valeria! You’ll be receiving an email to figure out the details of claiming your prize!